Skip to content
- Photovoltaic (PV) system installed for common area electrical meters, which also provides building shading.
- Dolphin non-chemical water treatment for cooling towers, which also reduces water consumption.
- New super-efficient cooling towers.
- Variable Speed Drives on cooling tower fans, motors and pumps.
- Electro Flow units – Power factor correction and energy load balancing.
- Retrofitting building with high efficiency light fixtures and bulbs.
- Lighting motion sensors.
- Rooftop parking reduces sun and heat load on the building.
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) interior paint.
- Installation and retrofit of low flow toilets throughout the building.
- Active recycling program.